Monday, March 03, 2008

I should win an award

I really am the worst blogger ever!!! I have been knitting, just super busy with school, life, my son, and another baby on the way, that blogging has been so low on the list of priorities that I just have not been on here n almost a year. Who would have thought. I has high hopes when I started, and now I am writing for myself. I think a diary may be better. If I went the diary route, some poor knitter may not stumble upon this blog and wonder what happened to me. OK, enough moaning, down to the knitting stuff.....

I found another great shop in Hampton Roads, the Knitting Sisters in Williamsburg. I do not know what it is about a friendly and helpful staff that makes the LYS experience so great, but I swear those are the only two ingredients needed to make me happy. Now a great yarn selection does help, but only if the staff can help me get through it.

I found Ralvery(spelling?) and must say that is the best site ever. I love the way that they have done that site and wish my time on the computer was only dedicated to knitting so I could be there all the time.

I did finish my sweater from Vogue Knitting, I love it, but I have not had a chance to take pictures of it yet. I have also ventured into the world of socks and baby stuff. I love knitting the little baby things as they knit up quickly and are too cute. I just want to say thanks to Debbie Bliss for those great cashmerino baby pattern book.

No comments:

Post a Comment