Monday, June 01, 2009

Cupcake Invites

I am planning my daughter's 1st birthday and doing a cupcake theme. I am having kids all five and under so I am planning to do some cupcake decorating, pin the cherry or candle on the cupcake, and food in cupcake/muffin form. I think that this will be a blast. The hardest part was finding an invite that did not cost and arm and a leg. After hitting the wire for when the invites needed to get out I found a great cupcake image and using my very limited photoshop skills made up the invite. I hope that someone else can use this too. Take image 1 and print as many as you need, fill out the details in image 2 and using a red brad, attach the two at the cherry. Also image 1 would look awesome on vellum using the same method to attach and create the invite. I hope that you like. I am now on a mission to find some cardboard big enough to start making the felt board for the game. Happy crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment