Monday, June 01, 2009

Cupcakes




Speaking of cupcakes I want to give a shout out to all these amazing people who have inspired me on this theme and for ideas on the take home gifts for the party that I am throwing.







These beauties are from http://lindaalbrecht.typepad.com/ and her Simple Things Blog, they made not be edible, but they sure look scrumptious. You should really see Linda's other work as it is just amazing. I am so inspired to play with paper now. Thanks, Linda.

This is a cute as pie (or should I say cupcake) pin from HappyBirdscraftinghaven.com, I just love the effects from the glitter.






Who could resist this cupcake? I love softies and this one by cherrymix is just so cute. I can picture all of the embellishments that one could do too.







I love this idea, pin the candle on the cupcake, it is available from tons of online retails for about $19.99, so not paying that, but will have fun making one of my own for sure.


I also loved what My Little Piece of that Azure Sky did for her little girl, check it out at http://davinie.blogspot.com/2008/04/cupcake-party-for-cupcake-lass.html



These are from CutieGoodie.etsy.com. I love the idea of personalised little felt take homes for the kids. This party is going to be so much fun. Now that I am full of ideas off to work I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment